I started the hop with a pop out book card & a Christmas cracker treat box over at The Creative Playground. Now I'd like to share some fun li'l treat bags with you as well as a Tutorial & Free Downloads to make the Christmas set...
Nugget Wrapper Tutorial
- Nugget Wrappers (download here)
- Nugget Toppers (download here)
- Avery Address Labels 5160 (or compatible) for the quick & easy way ... OR if you don't already have those, you can print them onto cardstock and cut them out and use tape to adhere
- Cardstock in coordinating color for the tray, 5.75"x 2.5"
- White Cardstock for the topper, 8.5x11"
- Pretzel cello bags,
- Bag of Hershey Nuggets candies
- Baker's Twine, or ribbon, raffia, etc. enough to tie
- Hole Punch
- Print Nugget Wrappers onto Avery 5160 labels (or white lightweight cardstock) There will be 5 sets of 6 on a sheet (so you can make 5 treat bags with one sheet!) Wrap 6 nuggets with one each of the 6 designs of labels
- With your coordinating cardstock cut to 5.75"x 2.5", score the two long sides at 1/2" and fold in. Add your nuggets to the tray and slide tray & nuggets into the pretzel bag.
- Print Toppers onto white cardstock, cut apart. Score & fold in half at 2.5"
- Fold the top of pretzel bag over and slip the Topper over excess bag. Punch 2 small holes near bottom of Topper & run twine through the holes and tie small bow.
Now on to the rest of our BLOG HOP!!