Tutorial - Penguin Slider Card

Wow, what an amazing response I received to my Penguin Slider Card that I posted Friday in some Facebook cardmaking groups!  I had a lot of requests for instructions, so I created this li'l video tutorial on how I made it.   I re-created the card, this time using no special dies, so more of you can hop on board.   So grab your Penguin Place bundle, cardstock, paper trimmer, foam tape, and be sure to grab my igloo digital stamp and let's get crafting this cute slider!

*Note:  for those who want to create this slider without using the igloo, click here

Also... I forgot to mention that I resized my igloo to 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" before duplicating and printing it out.  :)  

If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and I'll try to answer as best I can.  Thanks so much!!   ~ Happy Inking :)

SU! Penguin Place slider card

♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps: (SU!) - Penguin Place; (ITD) - Polar Fun 

(you can download a FREE version of my igloo image HERE)

Dies & Punches: (SU!) - Penguin Builder Punch


 Extras: (SU!) -  Foam Adhesive Strips; (Copic & Artist's Loft) - alcohol markers; (?) - white gel pen