Interactive Penguin Slider

Hi all, my card today is called a slider card because the 3rd cute li'l penguin is going to SLIDE out of his igloo with just a slight tilt of the card!   🐧  Here's a quick li'l video of my card in action...


How cute is that, right?!  The 3 cute penguins are from Stampin' Up!'s new set, "Penguin Place" and the matching punch, along with a li'l bit of dsp from the Whimsy & Wonder pack.  

The igloo is one I drew and you can now download a free copy of it HERE (for a limited time) and then be sure to watch my video tutorial HERE for instructions!  :)  

SU! Penguin Place Slider card

I'm not real happy with how I did the snow drift on the bottom.  I should have made the snow drift taller and popped it up to cover the slider track.  However, my first thought was if I did that, you might not see the penguin very well since he's already on his belly, but ... yes, I should definitely try that next time!  By the time I thought of it and tried removing that snow drift, the paper tore a bit so I just left it. I don't think the recipient will care one bit - I just tend to care a li'l too much about the details, ha!  

I also thought about adding their li'l scarves and hats that are included in this stamp set, but decided to keep it simple and just added a cute pink stamped heart to them and drew on cheeks :)  

SU! Penguin Place slider card

Want to make this card??!  See my video tutorial posted HERE.

♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps: (SU!) - Penguin Place; (ITD) - Polar Fun 
(contact me for the free version of my igloo!)



 Extras: (SU!) - Stampin' Dimensionals; (MFT) - Slider Elements; (3M) tape;  (Copic & Artist's Loft) - alcohol markers; (?) - white gel pen

Thanks for looking!  ~ Happy Inking :)