Outside the Box - Birthday Bonanza

 Hi everyone - it's MFT's 15th Birthday!  So their Outside the Box Challenge this month is 

BIRTHDAY BONANZA
(their OTB dies are required for this challenge). 

 I'm excited to play this month because I just got my dies for these cute li'l boxes this week. (If you missed my post yesterday, I posted my first card using my dies in an Ocean Adventure theme.)  

For my card I used my new "Up in the Air" stamps & dies by Birdie Brown, and joined in the Color Throwdown Challenge #651!

  • It's hard to see, but I sponged clouds and blue sky on the layer behind the big hot air balloon ;)
  • I used the Snow Drift dies for the middle layer, and I used a picket fence die for the 1st inside layer to prop the cute animals on like their peeking over the fence.
  • The 3rd layer is sky blue and I glued the green/pink balloon to the front of it and for the blue balloon, I stacked 2 dimensionals on top of each other and placed it behind the blue layer for added dimension.

Here's a snap of the back of my card.  I used the stitched inside layer, same as the front, so I can add a message and sign it.  :)  


These box cards fit inside a regular A2 size envelope