Fintastic Day Box Card

 Hi friends, I'm back with a fun box card with lotsa dimension!  I used the stamp and dies called Best Catch Ever from My Favorite Things along with the Outside the Box Level Up dies and the Ocean Motion Die-namics.  I have a couple more fishy sets on my wish list that has some bigger, cuter fish and would have paired really well with this set, but my budget didn't allow for them quite yet. 


 I recently discovered that MFT has a monthly challenge that uses their Outside the Box dies and seeing as how I love shaped cards, I thought I'd go ahead and invest in my favorite of the 2 OTBD sets.  I'm too late to enter this month, but it was an Underwater Adventure theme.  

For the waves, I sponged distress oxide inks onto light blue cardstock, then spritzed with water for the water droplets effect.  (they faded quite a bit by the time I took the picture)  Then I brushed white craft ink over the tips of each wave to help them stand out from the next level behind it.  I computer generated my sentiment.

These little box cards fold flat and fit inside an A2 envelope!  




 ♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps & Stencils: (MFT) - Best Catch Ever; Sunrise Radiating Rays Stencil



 Extras: (Amazon) Ink Blending Brushes;  (Copic & Artist's Loft) alcohol markers; (Lawn Fawn)  Post-it Adhesive Roll; (SU!) Opal Rounds

Thanks so much for looking! ~ Happy Inking :)