Barn Shaped Double Z-Fold Wiper Card with Darling Donkeys

 I guess you could say I'm on a roll with these 'Darling Donkeys' from Stampin' Up! this week.  I wanted to take the double z-fold wiper card to the next level and I think I managed that by adding a barn shape for the background... and throwing in a bale of hay and some cute chicks for a Birthday-themed card.  What do ya think?

Here it is with the wiper popped up...


and here it is when the doors are opened up...


and here it is all closed up.  



The dimensions closed is 5 1/2 inches square, so would easily fit into a 6" square envelope.  

Here are the measurements if you are using a board that measures from right to left.


and here are the measurements if you are using the large grey scoreboard type that measures lt to rt


I did add score lines all throughout the red "wood" to give added texture.  I think it looked kinda plain when all closed up.  

You can find a video tutorial for my previous barn door card here.  Although it does not have the barn shape in the back, it does show how I created these barn doors and the rest of the card.  

♥ ♥ ♥

Stamps used: SU! 'Darling Donkeys'; 'Approaching Perfection' (both from the from SAB 2021 catalog); chicks and bale of hay from Magnolia

Dies & Punches: 'Welcoming Window' dies (for hinge)

Paper: SU! Real Red; (retired) SU!; Thick Whisper White; Curry

Ink & Extras: SU! Tuxedo Black Memento ink; Smokey Slate, Daffodil Delight; Copic markers; SU! dimensionals; SU! vintage brad


Thanks for stopping by .... Go Ink Something!