Goodie Bag & Tag † Divinity Designs


(Pictured on right:  Gift Tag card and matching envelope)

CHRISTMAS RELEASE - P. 4

Today I'm sharing my 4th project with the new Christmas Release at Divinity Designs.

Later this month there will be a new Quarterly Blessings Box (October 17th) as well and it will have Add-Ons available to subscribers (that you will want) AND they will coordinate with some of these new release products that are currently available!!  It's going to be awesome! 

This is the new Red Poinsettias Gift Tag Card Fronts set and Gift Giving Goodie Bag die.  I used the larger A2 papers from this paper set for my goodie bag and the tags fronts for my tag and envelope.  I used 2 small magnets to close the flap.  The cookies are pumpkin spice cookies and no, they will not last until Christmas --- but were great for staging (and eating!) LOL!! ☺  

DD PRODUCTS:

      

♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!