Laura Ingalls Wilder Quilt † Divinity Designs


Hello crafty friends!

Today I'm sharing a card made with the new Quilted Carpenter's Wheel die, Amish Horse & Buggy and the Simple Things stamp set from Divinity Designs.  I had fun with this quilting die and thought this saying from Laura Ingalls Wilder was a perfect fit.  I'm actually watching Little House on the Prairie as I'm typing.  

If you look closely you can see the very subtle texture on the ivory background.  I used a stencil to emboss it, then I lightly stenciled distress ink over the top.  

That's about it for today!  I hope you find joy in the simple things. ☺ 

Stamp Set: Simple Things
Paper: Rustic Beauty
Mixed Media Stencil:  Diamonds
Custom Dies: Amish Horse & Buggy, Quilted Carpenter's Wheel, Squares, Scalloped Squares, Sewing
Other: Bearly Art Glue

      

         

      

♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!