July Release - 3 Cards † Divinity Designs

July's Release includes a new fun fold die and some Highland Cows!!  I have 3 projects to share today featuring this release.

 For my first project, I created a box card featuring the new Cow Babies Stamp/Die Duos.  I thought this sunflower paper would be so cute for a farm scene.  You'll find a list of products I used after the photos. 




CARD #1 PRODUCTS:

    

     

    

CARD #2
For my next project, I used the NEW FUN FOLD!  It's called a Center Pop Out with Layers Die.  This is not a card style I've seen before, but the closest would be something like a version of the tri-shutter, maybe?  It has 2 pop outs in the center.  First I'll share the card front, then the inside.  For both, I used the new Highland Herd Stamp/Die Duo.




CARD #2 PRODUCTS USED:

    

    

    

CARD #3
And for my 3rd project today, is a Highland Cow die with floral spray.  Again, I used the sunflower paper along with some wood texture paper.   The sentiment is from the Cow Babies Stamp/Die Duo.


CARD #3 PRODUCTS USED:

 

    

That's all for today!  I will have more projects soon using this fun July release!
♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!