Majestic Mountains Mini Slimline Set † Divinity Designs

Do you have a hard time making masculine cards?  Divinity Design has a new slimline paper pack called Majestic Mountains Slimline Card Fronts and IT. IS. GORGEOUS -- and perfect for quickly creating masculine cards--- but they are great for the ladies too!  There are 6 vibrant and serene mountain scenes and this pack is worth every penny (you get 6 of each of the 6 designs, 36 total and they are pre-cut card fronts ☺☺

I created a mini slimline card and envelope in which I personalized the back with an initial and stenciling (which I did with this Sphere die), and added a matching paper to the inside flap. 


The papers are great on their own... but I wanted to embellish it just a li'l bit so I added a tent, canoe and a deer from the Lantern Add-Ons die set.


For the Envelope --- I die cut the Spiral Sphere die and used it to stencil onto the back.

Since I also decorated the inside flap of the envelope, I didn't want to ruin it by adding adhesive to close it  --- and since this will be hand-delivered, not mailed, I popped up the initial with foam strips just on the bottom half, then tucked the flap behind it.  Easy to open and close and keep it nice.  ☺ 



DD PRODUCTS USED

  

      

      

          

     

♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!