Mini Slimline Double Display Card † Divinity Designs

Divinity Designs makes beautiful products!  Their new June Release includes this Fun Fold die called a Mini Slimline Double Display.  This die set also includes the layering dies for your decorative panels - and if you emboss them, it creates detaill that you don't get from just using your paper trimmer.  It looks very professional and finished.  I also made a matching envelope using their Mini Slimline Envelope die.

I made this card for my sister's birthday.  Her favorite color is pink and I know she's going to love it (I just hope she doesn't see it online til she gets it in person, LOL!    All the DD products I used are listed and linked at the end of this post.  ☺ 


Back of card

Mini Slimline Envelope die

Card and Envelope Matching Set

PRODUCTS USED:

♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!