Blessings Box Baby Shower † Divinity Designs

Today I'm sharing another cute card featuring the 2nd Quarter Blessings Box.


I decided to make a Baby Shower fun fold card using some of the Rainy Days paper from the Blessings Box, along with the Umbrella Die, also in the BB.  Isn't this li'l giraffe the cutest?!   He's from the Zoo Animals stamp/die duo.  And this fun fold is called the Pop Up Card die.  All products used are linked at the end of this post.  ☺ 


For the BABY letters, I used the same die that I cut the piece that it's sitting on to cut from acetate, then I trimmed it just before the 2nd score line and turned it around.  Then I glued the bottom onto the white piece then I adhered the pink and patterned layers on top of the acetate.

I looked thru my stash and found that the Baby Girl papers matched the pink color in this Rainy Days paper so I used the solid pink, the stars, and the polka dots.  I LOVE how this turned out!!  Such a fun way to announce a baby shower - details can be added to the back. 


DD PRODUCTS I USED:


  
 
     

Thanks for peeking in today!  Have a craftastic weekend ☺
♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty