SU! Cutest Cows Pop Up Card


Hello.... What's MOO with you?  ☺

I am Guest Designing with the Color Challenge Team at SplitcoastStampers once again for April and today's card is for CC994 which is 

POPPY PARADE
CHERRY COBBLER
LEMON-LIME TWIST


OK, that green in the photo does NOT look correct as I did use Lemon-Lime Twist c.s. on my card and it is much lighter/brighter, but anywho.  I did not use Cherry Cobbler, nor did I have dessert, which was to incorporate PLAID.  I opted for paisley instead ☺  

I pulled out my latest Stampin' Up! stamp and punch set called Cutest Cows and made one of my favorite fun folds using the Pop Up Card Die from Divinity Designs.  The papers are from Down on the Farm 6x6 pad from Doodlebug Designs.

Thanks for looking!  I am enjoying these weekly color challenges at SCS!  I hope you'll pop over and play with us!  

♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!