Mini Slimline Z Fold † Divinity Designs

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  

Today I'm sharing a card made with the new Mini Slimline Z Fold Die from Divinity Designs.  I also used the new papers called The Electric Spectrum Slimline paper pad (6"x9").  It's got some fun colors and patterns that's great for many different occasions.  The dies I've used are previously released called Park Silhouettes, and then the tiny li'l hearts were what was left over from die cutting the Pierced Heart Background Die (from Valentine's Day).  I keep  all those tiny hearts in clear jars as they also work great for shaker elements!  ☺  The verse inside is from the Serenity Sentiments clear stamp set. 




DD PRODUCTS I USED:

    

     

    

Thanks so much for looking!  Have a great day ☺
♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!