Hi There † Divinity Designs


Welcome friends!

A new color challenge begins over at SplitcoastStampers, #CC997 which is
Gorgeous Grape
Daffodil Delight
Fresh Freesia
Neutrals of your choice
The dessert option is:  Anything Goes

I stuck with the 3 challenge colors and opted out of dessert.  My sentiment looks black but it was stamped in Gorgeous Grape onto the Fresh Freesia c.s. then die cut with the outline die.  I added some white dots with a gel pen.  

Again I've used the new Flower Petals Layering Combo 2 die  from Divinity Designs... I only used layers 1, 2, 4, & 6 for a unique combo!  It's fun to mix it up and play with various layers for a different look!  The flower centers were die cut from the Folk Flowers die set and the tiny white daisy is an enamel embellishment.  Thanks for looking!  ☺





♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!