April Flower of the Month † Divinity Designs


Today I'm sharing a card featuring April's Flower of the Month - Daisy!  This is a stamp/die duo set with 4 stamps and 4 outline dies.  I'm loving these flower of the month sets, and they are quite reasonably priced!  You can buy them as a subscription for only $16.76 ... OR you can buy it as a single stamp/die duo for the regular price $20.95.  

I got a li'l creative with the vase as I didn't really have a "vase" per say... so I looked thru my stash and found this shape from the Shining Light Lantern Die!  ☺  And I used the Fancy Fans stencil and dry embossed it on my white background for a bit of texture.  I didn't want to stencil it with ink as my paper is so busy. 



ADDITIONAL DD PRODUCTS USED:

   

   

Thanks so much for looking!
♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!