Spring Bunny & Hot Air Balloon ☆ CottageCutz


Hey friends~

Today's card is cute and SO EASY to make!  This is a 4" x 6" card featuring Miss Spring Bunny and the Spring Hot Air Balloon dies and they are on SALE! 

You have until 9 PM (Pacific) TONIGHT to take advantage of the SPRING SALE!!


DESIGN STEPS:

I die cut Miss Spring Bunny and the Spring Hot Air Balloon from white cardstock and colored with Copics, then assembled.

I also die cut the clouds from the Stitched Sun, Clouds and Umbrella die (not shown)

(aren't these adorable?!)

I decided to make this a 4" x 6" card to get the height needed for the hot air balloon.  I cut a piece of white cardstock at 4 x 6" then I used the largest Scalloped Rectangle die and used the "die extension" method to make it fit within my 4 x 6" with an equal border all around.  

Next, I used one of the Grass Slimline dies to cut grass into the bottom portion of my scalloped panel.  Instead of layering my grass on top, I fit it back into the cut out section like a puzzle!  That way I have scalloped edges all around the 3 sides of my grass layer!  ☺ 


I added Distress Oxide ink to both pieces; Peacock Feathers for the top and Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn for the Grass.   (sorry, this next one is blurry)


I added my clouds and stamped a sentiment* on grass, then layered onto a piece of white cardstock cut a li'l larger.  My card base is cut at 6" x 8" and scored in half at 4".  I popped my Bunny and Balloon onto front with foam tape.  

*Stamped sentiment is from the retired set, Oh, Crop! clear stamp set from La-La Land Crafts.



 

   


Thank you so much for taking a peek today! 
♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!