Easter Release P5 † Divinity Designs


Hello, I hope you're having a blessed Sunday ☺

Today I'm sharing what I call Faith Art.  This is a bright and sunny Resurrection card featuring the new Alleluia stamp/die duos along with the new Resurrection A2 Card Fronts paper packavailable in the Easter Release at Divinity Designs.  

I also die cut the A2 Stitched Sunburst cover die in white and then I sponged the lower half with yellow and kept the top white so it would stand out from the sunny paper.  The sentiment is from the Alleluia stamp/die duo and was die cut with the Sentiment Strips 2 set from a 2nd A2 card front panel.  The butterfly is from the Butterfly Layering Combo 3 that is currently available in the quarterly Blessings Box. It has 3 layers - I die cut the solid layer from the 2nd A2 card panel as the sentiment, the middle layer was die cut from gold foil cardstock, and of course the top from white.  The Alleluia die is 2 layers - the top was die cut from my 2nd card front panel and I glued onto a white shadow, then I offset those onto a black shadow.  

I have another version of this card from a different Resurrection paper that I'll be sharing next Sunday. 


Thanks so much for visiting, or viewing this in your email if you are a subscriber!  ☺  Have a wonderful week!

DD PRODUCTS USED:

     

     

     

♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!