Easter Release P11 † Divinity Designs


Hi friends! 

Today's card is really like 2 cards in 1!  The front of my card features the NEW Spring Bulb Ovals stamp/die duo and I tried Lisa's idea (she shares in the product video) to curve the pieces of the basket before assembling to give it a more 3D look and I'm happily surprised it worked!  I did add some foam tape to help keep it popped out.  

I  paper-pieced my Ornamental Ovals frame by cutting it out of white AND teal, then I added the teal bits into the white cut-outs.  It was a li'l labor intensive, but I really love the outcome!  The butterflies are from the current Blessings Box (quarterly subscription).  The sentiment on the Tag Trio die is from the NEW Alleluia stamp/die duo.

I also gave my tulips a Wink of Stella for some shimmer!  You can't see that in my original photo, so here's a close up...


For the inside of my card, I used the TWIST & POP with LAYERS Die ~ So fun!!  

It features the brand new Flower Eggs Paper/Die Duos.  I ink blended my background for the eggs.  The bitty blossoms are a die that's included in the Paper/Die Duos!  And the bunnies and sentiment on lower panel are from the Bunny Kisses rubber stamp set.  


 I LOVE how this one turned out.  ☺  Thanks so much for looking and have a blessed Sunday!

DD PRODUCTS USED:

    

    

    

  

♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!