Easter Release P10 † Divinity Designs


Today's card is another fun fold Easter card using a die - this one is called the Vintage Label Flip Fold Card Die from Divinity Designs.  I'm also showcasing the NEW Spring Bulb Ovals on the front (above), which I've colored with Copic markers, and I also stamped them in yellow on the inside (below) as a subtle background for my sentiments, which are from the NEW Alleluia stamp set and Happy Easter with Layers dies. 

I pulled out the daffodil paper from the Spring Flowers 2 slimline paper pack and paired it with the NEW Polka Dots & Gingham slimline paper packThe ovals I used on top of the Vintage Labels are from the Spring Bulb Ovals stamp/die duos set.


DD PRODUCTS I USED:

   


   

Thanks so much for looking!  You can see the WHOLE RELEASE here!!
♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!