January 2024 Blessings Box † Divinity Designs

Today I'm sharing 2 cards featuring this quarter's Blessings BoxIf you love butterflies like I do, then I think you'll LOVE this box!  It has two different Layering Butterfly Combo sets, a sentiment stamp set with beautiful fonts, as well as a paper pack with card fronts.  Subscribers also receive a gift certificate in this box so you can grab something on your wish list!  


This shaker card has the Layering Butterfly Combo 2, which is a set of 5 dies.  I also used one of the Watercolor Wildflowers A2 card fronts from the box as my shaker back, and one of the Beautiful Day sentiments.  This card front was made with the stitched Floating Frame Front die.  

For my next card, I used the Butterfly Layering Combo 3 along with the Watercolor Wildflowers A2 Card Fronts and the same sentiment from the Beautiful Day stamp set.  I also used the Mini Slimline Rectangles and die cut the bottoms with the base butterfly die.  Then I mounted them onto a Pierced Rectangle.  What do ya think?



  

    

  


Thanks for looking!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend ☺
♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!