Easter Release P1 † Divinity Designs

If you are a card maker, I have no doubt you are in Easter cardmaking mode right about now!  Are you looking for some FUN and easy ideas?  Divinity Designs has a new Easter Release out today! 

 For my first project, I created a Pop Up card that features the new Easter Basket Die, Pastel Eggs Paper/Die Duo and Pastel Prints 6x6" paper pack.


This new Pastel Eggs Paper/Die Duo has 12 pages of colorful patterned eggs, 12 solid colored papers to coordinate, and a die set of 6 dies that cuts out the patterned eggs, and also creates some pretty ornate eggs like you see on the bottom of my box.  The small flowers is part of this die set as well!  I'm loving the Pastel Prints paper pad - so perfect for Spring, Easter or even Baby cards!  

Here's a view from the top.  Because of my placement of the basket, this card that normally would fold up would not fit into an A2 envelope, however, it folds down to fit into a 5" x 7" envelope.  


PRODUCTS I USED:
  
  
  
  
 

  

Thanks so much for looking!!  I hope I've inspired you in some way, whether it's the Pop Up card feature, the new Easter products, or to get crafty with products you have on hand. I'll be back tomorrow with another new release cards! 

 Have a blessed weekend my friends!
♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!