DIY Bunny Favor Boxes † Divinity Designs

Happy Monday crafty friends!

I'm excited to share with you these 2 Easter Bunny Treat Boxes with you!!  I got creative and came up with these cuties using the NEW egg dies that are included in the Easter Egg Bulbs Stamp/Die Duos set from the New Release at Divinity Designs.   These will also work with the egg dies that are included in either of the Pastel Eggs or Flower Eggs Paper/Die Duos -- note that the dies are not included in the Refill paper packs, so look for the promo that shows the dies included!). 

I've also used the Festive Favors die set, the Happy Easter and Layers dieand some simple circle dies --- that's it!  Keep reading....


I thought I'd share with you what products created which parts of these cuties...


• I glued the blue polka dot layer onto the card base, matching up the circle cut out.  

• I went around the edges of the 4 large egg die cuts and 2 of the small white eggs with grey distress ink, then I used a grey Copic to create "toes" on the smaller eggs for front paws. I popped them onto the card front with foam dots.

• I glued 4 small gingham eggs onto the 4 large eggs.  See pic below for placement as it's different for the feet than it is for the ears. 

• I slightly overlapped 2 smaller white eggs (not inked on edges) and glued together for eyes.  Repeat with the 2 smaller circles for his muzzle.

I feel like the rest is shown in the photos below and are self-explanatory.  If you have questions, please use the comment form in the sidebar of my blog and I'd be happy to help.  



I loved it so much I had to make another ♥☺

DD PRODUCTS I USED:

  

   


Thanks so much for taking a peek today!  I hope you are inspired to create some cuties yourself!

♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!