Valentine Gnomes Shaker † Divinity Designs

January's Release is perfect for Valentines, both cutesy and elegant!  Today's card is a "Hidden Message Shaker Card" and features the cute Valentine Gnomes 1 Paper/Die Duos.  

If you aren't familiar with these paper/die duos... there are 13 fully colored images (2 each on a page) and you get 12 pages and one die that easily lines up with the border and cuts out 13 images at once -- so QUICK & EASY to cut these out and put on cards - gotta love that! ☺♥  


I call this a "hidden message" shaker because I stamped "Happy Valentine's Day" (from the Be Devoted stamp set) on the back of my shaker, but then accidentally filled it with too many shaker elements that it covered up the message once I sealed the top.  You CAN see the message when you shake it around enough as shown below.  

To make my shaker, I used the open scalloped heart from the Ornate Hearts die and from the middle of that heart, I die cut the inside layer die from the brand new Heart Box with Layers die.  Then, from a lighter pink, I die cut the decorative heart from the Heart Box die and cut the same inside layer die from the middle of it.  I embossed all my hearts and sentiment to bring out the details better.  


Wondering how I took this photo with the shaker elements staying at the top?  I turned my card upside down to take the photo, then I cropped my card and placed it over my first photo right-side up.  LOL!  Techie magic *wink*

PRODUCTS I USED:

  

    

   

   

Thanks so much for looking!
♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!