Typing Class ❀ Spellbinders

Hi all,

I'm a little delayed in getting Thank You's out after Christmas, but better late than never right?!  ☺ I pulled out this 'new to me' die set from Spellbinders called Typing Class.  It was the Large Die of the Month back in Feb of 2022, but I got it during their huge sale a couple months ago. Here is my 1st card with it (a pull tab slider)...


This is such a fun set -- lots of die cutting, but it was fun putting this together.  The embossing folder is also from SB.  I glued the embossed kraft layer to the black, then I cut a slit thru those layers and ran the paper thru it, then popped up the black layer and the typewriter with foam strips.  When you pull (or lift) the paper, you see the message "A note to say... Thanks"


I created a "tab" at the top with my envelope punch board and stamped "Lift" with the interactive labels set from My Favorite Things.

The paper stops after it says "Thanks" because I added a foam strip at the bottom that was wider than the slit, so it can't go any further.  ☺


I'm excited to try this in various color combos.  Thanks so much for looking! 
♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!
Kris