Love You Duo † Divinity Designs

Hey Y'all... it's almost February and I've been crafting alot of pink and white cards here lately that I'm happy to move onto other themes and color schemes soon!  ☺  But here are two reverse cards that are versatile as they don't have to be for Valentine's Day... they can be sent to friends or family just to say "Love You" anytime of year.  



By the way, I have experienced with various background set-ups for photo shooting and have found that a dark background shows the truest colors in my cards... almost exact coloring and shows the details such as embossing sooo much better, whereas a white or light colored background tends to wash out the light/white in my cards and makes the colors much darker and off shade. When I lighten the photos on computer, it washes out the details.  So I will stick with the darker backgrounds from here on out.  

PRODUCTS I USED:
     
 
    

   

Thanks so much for looking today! I hope you're all having fun crafting, but if you're in a "crafting slump" which happens to us all at some point, then I hope you will find inspiration very soon!   
♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!