God Cares For You † Divinity Designs


Hey there crafty peeps! 

For today's card I decided to pull out my Divinity Designs stamps and dies and play in this week's color challenge at SplitcoastStampers CC983 which is 

Crushed Curry
Pumpkin Pie
Granny Apple Green
The dessert option is SUNFLOWERS

I die cut the beautiful Mandala Petal background die set from the Spring Flowers 2 slimline paper pack (the daffodils in the grass) and I really like the results!  I also die cut it from white c.s. and tried layering it onto the same paper but didn't like it as well.  This is so much prettier as it shows the colors in the paper better.  The sentiment is from the Mahalo stamp/die duo and was stamped in Granny Apple Green, then die cut & embossed with the layer die that came with this set. 

I die cut the Pretty Posies from Daffodil Delight, and then while the paper was still in the die, I inked Wild Honey distress oxide ink to give it more of the Curry color (on the larger petals).  I die cut the smaller petals from a Mango c.s. and inked Carved Pumpkin in center.  I then took a water pen to "flick" from center out to make that distress oxide ink darker like the pumpkin in the color challenge.  I also used the Scalloped Rectangles die and Rose Leaves.

The li'l enamel hearts are from Doodlebug Designs, the enamel dots are from Park Lane (I picked up at Joanne's), and the gold bee is from Stampin' Up!
  
Thanks so much for looking today!
♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!
~Kris