APG Pop Up Vignette Bubble Gum Machines ❀ Spellbinders


Hello, welcome back to another crafty episode here on my blog! 

I've been having fun with some Amazing Paper Grace dies and today I have 2 versions of the Pop Up Bubble Gum Machines.  These were the APG Die of the Month at Spellbinders in September 2022, however I purchased these when they were having a huge sale a few months ago and this is my first time using them.  

These are pretty involved, but there's several versions you can do, for instance you can die cut just 1x and add to a regular card front!  Or you can die cut 2 or 3 ... or up to 5 like I did here and make into a pop up (think box card).  


For this one, I cut the gumballs from 3 colors of pink c.s. + white and then I added 'Touch of Gloss' to the pink ones to give them a shiny round look - more like gumballs.   And since I used the '1 in a million' die sentiment, I added a large pearl to 2 of the white ones.  I made this machine double sided, so the back looks identical to the front ☺

I also used the Bitty Blossoms die from Divinity Designs as embellishments on both sides. 

.  
And then I made another in the colors of the SplitcoastStampers challenge CC983 (which btw... I was the color host's favorite from this color challenge with my Divinity Designs card "God Cares for You".  FUN! ☺

For this card, I did not make the gumballs shiny, however I used acetate behind the front layer to resemble the glass of a gumball machine.  I used the Small Stars die on this one from La-La Land Crafts. 


Thanks so much for looking!  I hope you are inspired to craft your stash!  
 ♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!