Winter Ski Trip ☆ CottageCutz


Hello crafty friends!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!  I took the past week off from all social media (i even disabled my notifications) and it was a much needed break.  My daughters who live out of state both are home for the holidays and we had a craft session yesterday.  Carly wanted us both to do the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge which was SNOW

I created this slimline card using a "new to me" die from CottageCutz called Winter Ski Trip and Winter Raccoon on Skis.  I loved the coloring on the packaging so I went with that and ink blended a sunset sky.  I LOVE these kind of layered trees, it was quite fun putting this together!

For my sentiment, I used a stamp from the Let it Snow stamp set from La-La Land Crafts.  

♡  ♡  ♡

Here's what Carly created, super cute, also using the Let it Snow stamp set, the Snow Globe Die, the Window Shutters Die, Snowflake Ornaments Die, Long Flags Die and the paper is also from La-La Land Crafts


♡  ♡  ♡

and my other daughter Maddy who isn't into cards got her craft on in her own way... drawing!

She's very talented - here is what she worked on...


and this is what she gifted to me for Christmas! ♥


♡  ♡  ♡

One more to share!!  Carly sent me this Christmas card earlier this month using some La-La Land Craft dies.  So beautiful! ♥ BTW... she made 75 of this card this year for her family & friends!


Thanks for looking!  Before I go, here's a craft announcement for you!



♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!