Ginger Pocket Peeker ☆ CottageCutz


Today I'm showcasing the Ginger Pocket Peeker from our Christmas 2023 Release, and the fun Trellis Background Die from our Black Friday Release!  All the dies in these 2 releases are currently 30% off for a limited time!  ☺

It's so easy to create fun plaid backgrounds with this Trellis background die! Marla shared in her latest video HERE how you can layer the die by cutting 2 and turning one upside down!  Easy peasy!!  

CUTTING & SCORING:

Red cardstock:
A2 top folding card

Teal Green cardstock:  

White cardstock:
 2nd largest Scalloped Rectangle

Teal patterned paper with white snowflakes:
3rd largest Stitched Rectangle


DESIGN STEPS:

1.  I layered the white Trellis onto the Green so that they are opposite (one upside down), glued them together and then onto my card front.  **Thanks again for that awesome tip Marla ☺

2.  I glued my patterned paper onto my white scalloped layer, then added foam tape to the back to pop it up a bit to center of my card. 



3.  Next, I stamped a denim background stamp (Your Kindness from LLLC) onto my top and bottom layers of my pocket and glued them on. 


4.  I colored my die cuts and assembled.


5.  I stamped Merry Christmas (from Let it Snow set at LLLC) to the middle of my pocket.  

6.  I then added all my elements to the front with 2x the foam tape.  I then added some Snow Writer to the Hat trim and puff for lots of dimension.  I finished it off with a tiny snowflake in the middle of my peppermint and 4 green gems in the corners.  




Such a cute and quick card to make!  

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial ☺  Thanks for visiting!



 

♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!