Vintage Holiday Lantern ☆ CottageCutz


Welcome crafty friends!

Today's card features the Vintage Holiday Lantern from the new Christmas 2023 Release.

DESIGN STEPS:

I die cut the Vintage Holiday Lantern from white and gold foil cardstock, then I colored up the white ones with Copic markers and distress inks.


I used patterned papers from the Cozy Winter pad (P13).  I cut and die cut my layers and stacked them from bottom up as follows:

White card base = 6" square top folding
Green patterned paper = 6" square
Gold foil cardstock = 5-13/16" square
White pinecone paper = 5-11/16" square
Green patterned paper = die cut largest Nested Wacky Stitched Rectangle 
Gold Foil cardstock = 3-1/16" x 4-1/16" 
White star patterned paper = die cut 2nd largest Nested Wacky Stitched Rectangle


I attached the layers as shown below, then I popped the lantern on foam dots.


I then stuck the greenery around the top of lantern and glued in place.  

As a last finishing touch, I decided to die cut the pinecones from the Holiday Deer die, colored them with markers and added to the left corner.  Then I popped on a gold hot foiled sentiment.



        

I hope you've come away with something that inspired you today to get crafty with your favorite CottageCutz dies! 

Ink Something Crafty 
~Kristine