September Small DOTM ❀ Spellbinders


Hello again crafters!

Tonight starts a new Color Challenge (CC966) at SplitcoastStampers and I was asked to Guest Design this month.  The colors this week are:

Daffodil Delight
Pumpkin Pie
Calypso Coral

The Dessert Options are to use another color of your choice and/or pumpkins!  And of course we are always allowed to use any of the neutrals, which I did incorporate the browns and Mossy Meadow. 

I used the September 2023 Small Die of the Month set from Spellbinders which includes all the die cuts shown on my card except for the pumpkins and the sign ~ those are from the Large DOTM set this month.  This is a fun set for Fall... loving the flowers and leaves included, and of course the BOOTS!  They can also be used as Santa's boots with some pressies tucked in them, or even Christmas foliage.... or hiking or military boots... or even make them girlie -- so many options!  

In case you are wondering, no I am not on the SB team -- just sharing some inspiration using a great set I purchased.  ☺  

♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!