BOO! September Large DOTM ❀ Spellbinders


Hi crafty friends!

This is my last week as Guest Designer for the Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge CC967This week's host is Jeanne and she chose:

Highland Heather
Fresh Freshia
Parakeet Party
and the Dessert Option is to make it SCARY!

Ive never been into Halloween, it's just not my thing, however I did purchase this Spellbinders Large Die-of-the-Month set which also includes Fall dies for this cupcake such as pumpkins, gourds and leaves and a sign that says 'Yay Fall' that I really love!  You will see those on an upcoming card.  

I went for tbe dessert option, but it .... idk, this might be too cute to be scary.  But I tried with the black shadowy tree (a stencil by La-La Land Crafts and grass), bats and the huge EYEBALL staring at you!  lol.  

To create the background, I used a circle stencil to lay over the moon and ink blended some Highland Heather classic dye ink (SU!) around it, then filled in the rest with (DOI) Picked Raspberry as I don't have the Fresh Freshia ink. I gave the moon some shadows with an N1 Copic marker then softened it with a blender.   I used Parakeet Party for my card base, eyeball, mushroom spots and sprinkles on the cupcake.  The icing is a mix of (DOI) Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron.  That's about it!  Thanks for looking and if you want to join in this fun color challenge, click HERE to enter! 

♡  ♡  ♡
 Ink Something Crafty!