Farm-Style Folk Art ☆ CottageCutz

Today I have some super quick and easy farm style cards that feature the Folk Art Rooster which is part of the Folk Art collection 


Design Steps:

Card Base = 5-1/2" square
B/W buffalo check paper = 5-1/4" Square
Red cardstock = 4-1/4" square
Kraft cardstock = 4" square

I used a white gel pen and black micro-tip marker to add a frame -- chicken scratch would have been super cute as well ;oP  ***I popped up the red layer with foam strips.


I couldn't decide on which color I wanted for the body of my rooster, so I cut it out of both white and black.  


I ended up liking BOTH versions, so I made a 2nd card following the same measurements listed above.


For my sentiments, I die cut (2) of the banners from the Windows Slimline set, then stamped a cute sentiment (from A Good Day stamp set by La-La Land Crafts) and fussy cut a red and black border for each.


Here's a few more photos of both cards finished.  Easy peasy -- and loving this Folk Art collection ♥




These would actually be super cute framed and hung as farm-style décor.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you are inspired to get crafty with your favorite CottageCutz dies!  



  


Happy Inking!
♥♥♥