4th of July Photo Card ☆ CottageCutz

Welcome to this Monday edition of the blog!

It's Kris sharing with you today.  I've made a mini scrapbook layout... or a photo card ☺ featuring the new Fireworks and Firecrackers from our latest PATRIOTIC RELEASE!  


And here it is with photos of my girls during a 4th of July parade when they were li'l tykes. 


There are 12 designs in this collection and they are ALL 30% OFF for a limited time!!

Design Steps:

I decided to make this into a large photo card for my mom and I wanted to utilize the whole 6" square patterned paper (SU! Galaxy) so I cut one sheet of cardstock at 6-1/2" square, and another at 6-1/2" x 7" and scored 1/2" on the 7" side.  I then glued the 6-1/2" square piece onto the flap, aligning it at the top fold.


I then glued my 6" square patterned paper (Galaxy paper from Stampin' Up!) onto front.


I had a strip of left-over red/white striped paper from another project, so I glued that to the left edge of star paper.  I then cut some red/white star paper and added white mats behind them to make them stand out from the blue layer. 


Next, I die cut select pieces from the  Fireworks and Firecrackers dies and pieced them together.


Then glued them onto the front of card as shown.



    

Thanks for stopping by today!  

Happy Inking ☺
♥ ♥ ♥