Jesus is Risen ☆ CottageCutz


Happy Palm Sunday friends!

Today's card features the new Spring Lilies die and Cross w/ Draping Cloth from the Easter/Spring 2023 Release at CottageCutz.  This release truly has something for many styles from Religious to cutesy Easter images to Florals that can be used any time of year.  And they're all 30% off right now!


I started with a stencil from the Daisies on My Mind Layering Stencil from La-La Land Crafts and ran it thru my die cutting machine with the embossing mat/plate, then keeping it in place, I added ink over the stencil.

The sentiment is from the Easter Greetings stamp from Divinity Designs, and I heat embossed it in white on the raspberry cardstock. Here's a couple of pics showing the dies I cut, inked and assembled.  I then added them to my card front and finished with dew drops ☺  




COTTAGECUTZ PRODUCTS I USED:
    

See the WHOLE RELEASE HERE


Thanks so much for looking today!  I have another Easter card idea for tomorrow.  See ya then!
Happy Inking! 
♥ ♥ ♥
~Kris