Easter Blessings Slimline ☆ CottageCutz


For today's card, I decided to make a slimline with the new Spring Blessings die from the new Easter/Spring ReleaseI also framed them using the Filmstrip Slimline die, and I used the heart from that set for the middle of my cross.  These dies just have a sweet innocence about them and that's perfect for Easter. I used some papers from Doodlebug Designs. 

Design Steps:

1.  I cut my white card base at 7-1/2" x 8-3/4" and scored the 7-1/2" side at 3-3/4" 

2.  I cut my plaid paper at 3-3/4" x 8-3/4" and glued to card front

3.  I die cut the Filmstrip die once and the Spring Blessings die 3x and colored the die cuts

*It's hard to see in the photo, but I also added Wink of Stella to all their pink ears, noses, sheep's swirls, bunnies tails, flowers, heart & cross for a bit of sparkle!



4. I cut (2) purple strips at 8-3/16" x 3/8" and glued to back of the filmstrip openings (see below)

5.  I cut 3 pieces of patterned paper at 2-3/4" x 3" and glued to back of filmstrip (along purple edges)


6.   Lastly, I added all my die cut elements and stamped and glued a sentiment (from the Bunny Kisses stamp set at Divinity Designs) and done!


PRODUCTS I USED:
       

Check out the WHOLE RELEASE!!