New Easter Release ☆ CottageCutz


Today I have an Easter card featuring the brand new Easter 2023 Release at CottageCutz!  This release has some really beautiful Spring and Easter flowers including lilies, tulips and daffodils, some nice crosses and a tomb, and also some cutesy bunnies & frogs and lovely birds and butterflies, things you can use for more than just Easter - and all the dies in this release are 30% OFF!  

My card is a 5.5" square top folding card. I used the He is Risen w/ Empty Tomb die, the Spring Tulips die, and the Grass Slimline dies for this card.  I recorded how this came together, but ran out of time to do a voice-over, so here's a quick-time video with music if you'd like to see how I made it.  ☺ 

If you can't view the video here, please click here.


 I hope this inspires you to create something beautiful with your favorite CottageCutz dies! 
 ~Kristine

PRODUCTS: