Bunny Butt Shaker ♡ La-La Land Crafts


I recently got some new-to-me Easter stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts and played today!  This is not something I did for an assignment, it was just for fun.  Can you tell this shaker is a BIG BUNNY BUTT?  That's what I was going for ☺  I've been seeing similar ones online and just had to give it a go!  

It might have made more sense to go with all white or white and greys inside the shaker for his body/butt, but I thought it was cuter with white pink and yellow to match the colors in the papers. 

• I dry embossed the white background with one of the stencils from the Daisies on My Mind stencil set and I really like the effect! 
• I manipulated the Double Stitched Rectangles Die and Scalloped Rectangles die to make them into squares.
• I used the feet, ears and the top of the carrot from the Build a Bunny die and the Double Stitched Dome Die and Scalloped Dome Die for bunny's butt!  All the products are listed and linked below.


PRODUCTS:

Happy Inking! 
♥ ♥ ♥