Z-Fold Farm Scene ☆ CottageCutz


Cow's it goin' friends?!!  I have another CottageCutz card this week. ☺ In honor of their HUGE President's Day Sale going on right now, I've created a fun Double Z-Fold card using lots of dies that you can find on SALE --- up to 83% OFF!!!!   

This card was so much fun to make!!  We've lived right next door to an upscale ranch for 26 years, and have been lucky that they keep only the baby calves and their mamas in the field that borders our fence.  They're so cute when they frolic and play.  I just HAD to buy a few cow dies!

DESIGN STEPS:

1.  I cut a piece of light blue cardstock 4-1/4" x 11" - then scored at 5-1/2" and 2-3/4" (card base).

2.  I cut  a piece of lime green cardstock to 4-1/4 x 11" - then scored at 5-1/2" and 2-3/4" (grass).


3. I cut the lime green panel into (2) pieces of 2-1/4 x 11.  One of the panels I cut off the 2-3/4" end to make it a 2-1/4" x 8-1/4" piece.

4.  I die cut the tops of both green pieces with the Grass Slimline die - 83% OFF!!  ***BE SURE you are cutting the correct edge --- the longer green piece will have the 5-1/2" section on the left and the shorter piece will have the 5-1/2" section on the right!  


5.  I glued the shorter lime green piece to blue card base,  to the far right and aligned with bottom edge.  (You may find it easiest to attach just the part before the score line, then fold your card onto the short scored part so your card will fold flat to fit into an envelope.)  

6.  I glued the longer lime green piece to the front ***ONLY glue 1/2 of the longest scored section... and then the shortest outside edge section as pictured below.

7.  I die cut the Farm Fence Slimline - 83% OFF!!  and scored it at 2-3/4" and 5-1/2" and glued it to the front grass piece as pictured.


8.  Next, I die cut all my design pieces and inked 'em up, and assembled!  

Just LOOK at all these SAVINGS!!  



9.  Glued everything in place and done!  ☺☺☺ How cute is this?


Wondering how to mail it?  It folds fairly flat to fit into an A2 envelope! ☺


PRODUCTS I USED:
    

   

  

    

Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you get time to INK something! ☺

~Kristine