Interactive Mini Album

Welcome crafters!  

Today's crafty make is a Mini Album with Keepsake Box that I created as a Christmas gift to my parents!  They are going on a cruise in January, so I customized this album specifically for their Caribbean vacation. 

I do not have instructions for you today... just a quick walk-thru video and lots of photos of my album.  I purchased a virtual class thru La-La Land Crafts, taught by Martha Tucker and the virtual class is still available here.  I changed pgs 7-8 to make interactive. Product list & links are at the end. 

*Tip: You can click the pic below to open the lightbox to see them larger






















This album has a place for 47 photos - NOT counting the backs of the journaling cards!! Additional photos that don't fit in the album can be stored in the attached box!

PRODUCTS USED:

*Some links are affiliate and may be used at no additional cost to you. 

CREATE WITH MARTHA TUCKER:
Pull Down Waterfall Page  (the 3rd style, starts at 20:22)



Happy Inking! 

♥ ♥ ♥

Video Music credit:
Happy Summer by Mixaund. https://mixaund.bandcamp.com
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com