4 Nativity Star Cards † Divinity Designs

Hello everyone!  

I created these cards a while back, and am finally getting around to posting them.  I do love to send out nativity cards for Christmas, and when I saw this video by Divinity Designs, I knew what I wanted to make this year.  There are so many mix-n-match options with the 3 star sets, but I really loved the one with the nativity in the center (at 3 min. 30 sec.) so I played around with that design but in varied colors. 

*This group photo doesn't do them justice at all!  It's hard for me to get the lighting just right when photographing metallic or foiled cardstock!  

Navy/Gold/White

Grey/White with silver flat-backed beads. 
 (I think this is my favorite!)

Rich Razzleberry/Silver Foil with crystal rhinestones (no, I think this one's my favorite 🤣)

Red/White with gold star and flat-backed beads.

Would love to know which color combo of these is your favorite?

DD PRODUCTS:
A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer

Thanks for looking today! 
Happy Inking ☺