Knock, Knock...

BOOS there!   LoL!! 

Okay, you have to see my card for that PUN to make sense!   Just a li'l Halloween fun to kick off the weekend! ☺

Today's interactive card features the Cute Ghosts die from this month's Halloween Release at CottagCutz by the Scapping Cottage.  These dies are still 30% Off, so if you are needing some super cute dies to make those adorable projects for the kiddos or your co-workers, now is a great time to shop!  






I saw Kathy Skou's cute box cards on the Doodlebug Designs' Blog here and was inspired to make my own version using Doodlebug Designs' Happy Haunting pack and the new Cute Ghosts die from CottageCutz!   

Since the ghosts on the background paper were white, I decided to cut my Cute Ghosts from fun colors so they would pop! This card folds down to a 5" x 7" card and will easily fit into an envelope!  For the "swinging" mechanism, I followed Rachel Alvarado's tutorial here which is a li'l bit different swing version than I've made before but is quite effective! ☺  

CC Products used:


  

Happy INKing!
Kris