Headed to Wherever You Are

Happy Monday friends!! 

Today I have a cute and simple card using the Christmas Kitty Car, from the Christmas 1 Release at CottageCutz by the Scrapping Cottage!   There is a 2nd Christmas Release that is now live and on SALE so be sure to go check that out HERE!  All the individual dies from the 2nd release are 30% OFF for a limited time!  

I love this fun car with the wonky wheels and kitty driving.  ☺  Reminds me of driving to the woods with the kids to chop our own Christmas tree.


My CottageCutz card last week was chosen as the Color Challenge Favorite at SCS!  
So I thought I'd play along again this week which is hosted by Jeanne:

I did throw in some pink in there as well ;)

Design Steps:

1. I sponged some Wilted Violet Distress Ink onto a 5-1/4" x 4" white cardstock.


2.  I die cut some tree from the Woodland Pine Trees set, and another white piece with the Hills Slimline set.  They are not attached at this point, just laid them on there.


3. I colored up the trees, and then I misted my purple background with water and let dry. I then added some white gel pen dots for additional snow.


4.  I glued my trees and snow border onto the purple snow panel.  Then I attached that piece to an A2 lime green card.

5.  I die cut my Christmas Kitty Car and colored it with Copics.  

6.  I cut a grey pc. to 5-1/4" wide and die cut the top with a Hills Slimline die.

7.  I cut a pc. of white cardstock to 5-1/4" wide, stamped the bottom right portion, then die cut the top with another die from the Hills Slimline set.


8.  I then attached the grey then the white layers onto my card and popped the car up with foam tape. 


PRODUCTS I USED:

    



THANK YOU for taking time to visit today!

I hope I inspired you to get crafty with your favorite CotageCutz dies ~ Have a blessed week ☺
~Kristine