Rainbow Shaker Umbrella † Divinity Designs


Hello once again!  I had some fun playtime the other day and combined some new products from both Divinity Designs and La-La Land Crafts, both of whom I design for, however today's card is purely for fun and experimental sake ☺  

I really am loving my Glimmer Hot Foil System and this time I tried rainbow foil with Divinity Designs' Leaf Background Foiling plate and the new Vintage Labels Foiling Plate.  I almost put it on black cardstock but opted for grey instead ... which led to thoughts of rainbows on a cloudy day!  So, out came my Showers of Joy stamp set and Umbrella Die both from La-La Land Crafts, and made it into a shaker card!  

(I realize it's leaves and not rain drops -- maybe Divinity Designs will come out with a raindrop foiling plate soon?!☺)

Look how GORGEOUS that foiling is!!  Here's a close up ☺


PRODUCTS I USED:

That's all for today!  Be back Friday with a FUN carnival card!  
Happy Inking!