Mini Slimline Window Card † Divinity Designs


Hello!  Today I have a window card that's pretty simple to make and uses the new Fresh Fruit stamp set and Mini Slimline Thin Pierced Frame from Divinity Designs.  I also used the Pierced Heart Die for the window.



Here's a photo of how it came together.  I first die-cut the heart from the white piece and embossed it (that makes the diecutting more defined)  and stamped the strawberries, then colored them with Copics.  Then I cut my card base from green using the Mini Slimline Card Base die.  Then I placed my white (w/strawberries) piece over the front of green and traced lightly in pencil the inside of the heart.  Then I die-cut the heart from the front of my card base.  Next, I put the heart die back in place over the cut out as well as my card base Die and ran them thru again with the embossing mat. 

I then placed another piece of white cardstock inside my card and stamped the strawberries through the heart opening, then I colored with Copics, then die-cut & embossed it using the largest die from the Mini Slimline Rectangles set.


DD PRODUTS USED: