Celebrating 50 Years † Divinity Designs


Know someone with a golden anniversary coming up?  Here's an idea using the new Surprise Box Card die and the new Leaf Background Foiling Plate from Divinity Designs' July Release.  I did use a couple other products and you'll find them listed and linked below.  ☺


I got 2 different looks by using a solid foiling plate with the left-over foil from using the leaf background plate!  So I alternated them on the panels to get a very nice cohesive look that's elegant.

Sorry for the blurriness of my next photo, but I thought it important to say... at least as a reminder to myself the next time I use this card fold die (because I wasted some cardstock the first time I made this card fold!)  But I noticed when I attached my 2 ends of the Z strip as per the instructions by laying the card flat out first, then when I folded the card shut to put in an envelope, that front piece buckled.  So you either have to re-create a new score (which messes with the scored line from the die) OR... you can attach the far right edge first (as I've done below), then accordion fold the strip and add glue to the flap.  Then take the left half of your card and fold it onto the glued strip.  That's what worked for me.



This does make it so the strip is set back a li'l bit from the very front left section of your card, but it looks MUCH better than trying to finagle that scored part to get your card to lay flat for an envelope!

But isn't it gorgeous all foiled?  Looks so professional!  ☺

PRODUCTS I USED: