Hello, I hope you're having a sweet Sunday! This week at the Scrapping Cottage I'm sharing a yummy slimline birthday card using the Ice Cream Sundae die from the new Sweet Treats release, along with some other funtastic CottageCutz dies!
- I cut a piece of pink cardstock to 8-1/2" x 7" & scored at 3-1/2" along the 7" side.
- Next, I die-cut a white frame (I used glittery white cardstock) from the Windows Slimline die.
- And then I cut 3 pieces of coordinating patterned papers at 2-1/2" x 2-3/4".
- Next, I cut all my pieces with the Ice Cream Sundae and sentiment dies and glued together.
- The cupcake liners were cut from patterned papers in the same paper pad as my 3 rectangle frame pieces so they coordinate. I cut the rest of the die out of pink, brown and white cardstock.
- I gave some shadows to the strawberry & chocolate ice cream and colored all other pieces with Copic markers.
- The top layers of the sentiments were cut from glittery white cardstock, like the frame.
- I added some shaker elements to the ice cream for some sparkly "sprinkles"
- And to finish the card, I attached all the die-cut elements to my card front using foam dots. Easy peasy!
Pop on over to the Scrapping Cottage to see what the rest of the team is creating with this SWEET release!
Here are the products I used:
Hope your Sunday is extra sweet!