Faith Can Move Mountains

Hello - it's Thursday!  Just had to say that so I keep my days straight!  LOL!  It's been another one of "those" weeks!  Today I have a card using the new Slimline Mountains Die and Move Mountains Stamp Set, along with some other Divinity Designs products (all listed and linked below).   

 If my card looks a lil wonky - the lighter green sides look cut off and top of frame doesn't look straight, you'll just have to trust me --- it is!  It's the perspective through camera because I used foam strips to POP UP my white frame to make it look as though we're looking through a window ☺  I attached the grass and cloud borders directly to the backside of the Large Windows frame and then popped up the whole thing onto my card.  The birds are from the Beach Silhouettes Dies in the April's Blessings Box.

Hop on over to the Divinity Designs BLOG to see more weekly inspiration from the Design Team!   

♥ ♥ ♥
Happy Inking!