Aloha Friends!

Happy Wednesday!   I wish I was in Hawaii - I've never been!  As you read in my title, today's card is another tropical one using this quarter's Blessings Box from Divinity Designs - a new box comes out in July, so keep an eye for that and if you'd like to start your quarterly subscription, please Click Here.  

For today's card I've used the Monstera Layering Combo dies with the Mahalo Stamp/Die Duo and the pretty Tropical Brights paper pad (I love these colors and patterns in this paper pad!).   So easy to put together!  If you have any questions or comments, I'd love to hear them!  All products are linked below ☺  


DD PRODUCTS I USED:
• Mahalo Stamp/Die Duo
• Monstera Layering Combo Die
• Tropical Brights Paper Pad


What's Included in April's  


Be sure to hop over to the Divinity Designs BLOG for more inspiration by the designers!

♥♥♥
Happy Inking!